Our quality guarantees
Our working methods
Selection of major « vintages »
Direct contact with cooperatives, visits to plantations, knowledge of "vintages", grades (we undertake to only supply "special" grade and grade 1 teas), working methods, treatments used for tea and harvests that allow us to assess and select high quality teas with precision.
Tea is a noble product. In order not to break the tea leaves, all our preparations are handmade. Therefore, the tea is mixed delicately and slowly by hand in a small tank. A "herbal tea creator", we search for, invent, test and regularly create new mixtures.
- the date of harvest: the younger it is the more sap there is in the leaf and the less dry or oxidised the leaf will be. (we only select teas from the current year.)
- transport and storage conditions: the more random these are the more the tea is at risk of being damaged and oxidised. (All our teas are stored at protected storage and packaging sites.)
All our teas are mixed and flavoured in France at our production workshop in Landreau (Loire Atlantique). This proximity allows us to ensure frequent and often tailor-made manufacturing. This guarantees the taste and freshness of the teas. Our team includes some workers with disabilities.
Our day-to-day rigour is visible in particular in the different control methods that guarantee traceability:
- When selecting teas: taste and ageing tests,
- When the teas arrive in France: analysis of pesticide residue
- When developing new recipes: consumer tests,
- During production at our workshop: verification of ingredients, weight, etc.
Our 3 requirements: delicious, good and beautiful
Thanks to these many virtues, tea has become a major product in consumer demand because it sums up the market's flourishing trends: nature, well-being, quality and pleasure.
In recent years, organic food shops, health food stores and delicatessens have offered a selection of good quality teas at reasonable prices. Luckily for us! Thus, consumers have become increasingly demanding and their needs have also changed very quickly. Nowadays, enjoying a good tea firstly means wanting to treat yourself and take care of yourself.
Although organic and fair trade labels have become priority elements in choice, the new trend is to meet our demand for "delicious, good, beautiful :
New teas in order to meet demand
We are constantly developing new tea mixtures
In this spirit, our artisan-creator approach constantly encourages us to develop new tea mixtures without compromising on our quality which is a guarantee of our customers' loyalty.